Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22 pre-open

Last night I posted silver was in 3rd or 3rd.  I sold SI futures on decline to 22.95, which was completion of the 5 wave and decline to the channel bound.  I'll wait on a bounce to at least 23.60.

The stock market has remained range-bound since last Wednesday.  Whether I1 stopped the market in it's tracks or the market stopped I1 in it's tracks is semantics.  The fact is that small position was taken and I'm awaiting next Tuesday or Wednesday when I1 bottoms. Yesterday DJI exceeded the orthodox high last Wednesday by 60 points.  The market is only 50 points from the critical support M/A and 190 points from breaking it.  Since it's so close I've reduced my current exposure is 6% SDS.  If DJI hits yesterday's high or slightly exceeds it in line with a 3-wave count then I'll increase SDS.   

No comments:

Post a Comment