Monday, May 24, 2010

5/24 10:00

Stock market still struggling within a rectangle. All of the waves within it are, of course, ABCs.   I think upside breakout to give hope to the bulls.  Since I don't want to short before late, late afternoon I will be dragged into a short on SPX 1069 cash, 1067 futures.. 

To continue the pre-open post, I have noticed that I1 components and indeed the I1 itself at times have stayed in elevated or depressed levels for periods longer than the average "cycle" time.  By focusing on this time factor and using multiple components a significant sample of time-based signals can yield results that I can stake my capital on.  When multiple signals are firing then the odds go up.
According to my preliminary results we are in such a bearish period until July 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment