Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/27 pre-open

I'm in a hotel but the bandwidth is not good (too far away from the server).  I've kept the gold short because the count still indicates a final low, looking for 1308.  Stop 1353.5.
Dollar index order buying 1% at 78.40 stop.
XMI and SPX stopped at old high yesterday.  All indices show 3 up, so it pays to wait.  I'll short only if DJI 11,890 is broken, critical support.  I'll be running around all day so I don't want to get into something I can't follow.
Have a great day.  I'll get back tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, just wanted to share this: a "symmetry" chart of gold. I have always liked symmetry and gold is better in that than silver. Hope the chart is clear, when we can see that even with the shape of waves there is symmetry. From that I would say we have a corrective up until late next week, perhaps with stocks. Then, ka-boom?
    http://www.screencast.com/users/Carl.V/folders/Jing/media/8d9b6157-ce81-4ca1-b21d-4407302f01c2

    ReplyDelete