Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16 8:15pm

I have looked at the counts and still cannot figure how Sub-Minuette5 is complete.  EWI changed their degree with this STU, so now they call Minuette1 complete (which implies Sub-Minuette5 is complete).  I have been at odds with STU in the past and have been proven correct in every case up to now.  However, I put a big position on Friday and am not willing to assume EWI is wrong with a lot of chips on the table.  Consequently, I am flat futures, I have scaled back the QID, am still 8% DXD. 
If they are right then the 30-minute M/A will be broken and probably the 60-minute M/A as well.  The 30-minute is 1078.04 with an envelope of .5% extending to 1083.50.  This will prove or disprove their assertion that the 5-wave from Monday is complete.  I will re-enter short SP futures at 1079.25.  If I do not get a short position off tonight then I'll know that their count is wrong.  If I do my stop is 1083.50.
I'll hold the DXD against the same 1083.50.  If futures pierce that price then I'll sell at the start of ARCA session.

No comments:

Post a Comment