Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16 9:00pm

Couldn't let the Daily get by without at least one chart.  The following is the SP futures 60-minute M/A (white) and 30-minute M/A (red).  If EWI STU is right then I should be able to short at the 60-minute (1079.28) and get stopped out at the 30-minute envelope (currently 1077.87 + .5%, or 1083.25).  I'll risk 1% on it.  I am currently flat futures based on the EWI STU.  This has happened before, getting spooked out of a good position because of an error on their part.  I don't have a good short point on the downside so if they are wrong I am sitting with only my DXDs.

1 comment:

  1. Steve, you have to follow what allows you to sleep at night, but I will remind you of what seems like a subconscious reminder not to overtrade this market. My biggest concern is everyone seems to be getting very bearish at the same time and several are looking for an Oct crash of sorts. As one oracle once noted, its not the missle you see coming that will cause the most damage.

    ReplyDelete