Monday, February 28, 2011

2/28 2:45

I know that I don't express my appreciation for the votes of confidence that you post into comments.  While I don't pass all of them along they help me stay motivated to post as much as I can about my trading activities, the strategy and tactics, and general rants on the lack of cohesiveness apparent in the U.S. economy and the society underlying it.  Thanks one and all.
Wave (ii) is in progress and, if it holds to the right look will get to SPX 1326.  I'm still short NQ futures and hold 6% SDS and 4% TLT.  I have an order selling all TLT at 92.74 on a daily M/A.  My stop in NQ is still 2364.50.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,

    At the end of your post re Bernanke, you wrote:

    "It is vital for Americans to understand the origins of the Keynsian doctrine that has destroyed America from the inside over a period of 75 years. Attacking the symptoms is insufficient to the restoration of Constitutional proscriptions over government activity. "

    My question is this: Even if we do understand it, what can we do about it? Is there a fix for the mess that the Fed has spent the last 100 years creating? Can America be salvaged or will we have to chuck the whole thing and start over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can tell from site traffic, rather than comment traffic, that there is interest even beyond what is explicitly voiced.

    Many thanks to you for sharing your thoughts, trading and otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, your blog is totally in my quiver of market-slaying arrows.

    Holding short at the moment with half the position "freerolled" from profits taken at the bottom of the first 5 down. As I've probably said before, I collect esoteric market dates, and the next cluster is - surprise surprise - March 25-28...

    --shabs

    ReplyDelete