Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8 Daily Commentary

I1 is driving the stock market into endless extensions.  Silver is responding as well. I sold 1% ZSL this morning at 10.17 at a loss.  Still hold 1%. Gold at 1373.50 is a short sale (closed at 1365). I'll buy more ZSL at that time as well. The markets are paying specs to put on risk, so they are.  Grains were up across the board, extending 60-100% gains since June.
I closed out the SSO position.  I should be holding a SSO position through the I1 top so I'll look for a re-entry.  Currently we are in Sub-micro3 of Micro5 of iii of (v) of C of 2.


I have a Euro short on from 136.45.  Stop is currently 136.47.  I'm only comfortable holding long dollar/short Euro against a long stocks position so I'll be buying SSO shortly in order to balance out.

No comments:

Post a Comment