Friday, March 12, 2010

3/12 12:15

Support exists down to XMI 1168.80 at which point I will begin to doubt the new high.  One thing going for new high is the DJI January high at 10,730.  This could be a magnet and a sell point.
Hope to get 1 new high.
NDX count from 1/1/2009:
Here is the wave count starting 10 days ago (starting at wave iv on chart above):

Looking at the above chart and the XMI chart posted at 11:30 the question begs itself, "If I had the wave counts in hand indicating another new high was pending, why not wait it out?"  The answer is that I trust I1 more than my interpretation of Elliott wave.  Going in small early limits loss and normally gets me in just before trend change.
These are not wave counts from Elliott Wave International, but my own.  I have no affiliation with EWI.  For more info on Elliott wave theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment