Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3/16 12:45

An XMI decline below 1178.49 would invalidate the wave 5 push to new highs.  I would short 5% at that point.  Otherwise, I will look forward to shorting at DJI 10700 within a few points and subject to the count.  This would be a great entry point because the stop-loss would only be 40 points on DJI.  Of course, if the count indicates a higher entry point then so much the better.
DJI > 10746 would invalidate the entire bear market scenario.
Here is the money supply chart from shadowstats:
M3 annual change is below zero, so the Fed and Treasury cannot force people to borrow and lend. Theses institutions have had free reign over public psychology for so long (70 years) that I am sure they are sweating behind their confident prognostications of a recovery.   This is why I am selling now rather than later.  As long as the January high holds for DJI and XMI I want to sell this market into the anticipated I1 declines coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment