Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6/30 Daily Commentary

I sold my SDS at 37.54.  Reason:  wave Subminuette iii appeared complete and a recovery to 9820 is possible.  The following 550-day M/A intersects price at 9770.  I sold SDS at DJI 9777.  9774 is the 5/25 low, which was Minor 1.  I sold just above this low:

As I stated above the move down to the low was Subminuette iii of Minuette v of Minute1 of Minor 3. 

Jobless claims are tomorrow morning and the trend into jobs day will start tomorrow after 10am.  Wednesday, Thursday, Friday of Jobs week is a period when the stock/bond market enters into another dimension.  The rules change and so do I.

Here is the latest daily technical composite.  Not quite into sell territory.


Has anybody noticed that the markets are not getting blindsided by Bernanke any more?  He has used up all of his ammunition and alienated some of his board members with his creative nonsense.

I'm using this evening to familarize myself with a new futures trading platform.  Platforms have evolved into complex systems that require time to digest.  I hope to get a short off at 1030 in the Sep futures.

Tomorrow, Thursday, I'll be driving to Albuquerque.  I take my wife to doctors and we stay overnight because we schedule so much business and it takes so long to drive.  I'll create the pre-open and stay around for start of trading.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a scenario where you can envision carrying a short through July given that I1 will tick above 4 by the end of July?

    ReplyDelete