Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/15 pre-open

SP futures found support at the expected point and are rallying.  I switched over to September contract but the chart analysis remains the same.

I1 rising through next Monday so probabilities favor new highs as only the 1st 2 waves of c are complete. 


Finally, the daily technical composite is still in buy mode, with a peak at +27, above the buy signal point of +22.  This raises the odds of a return to +4 to neutralize the technical picture.

So, the net is a bullish picture for this week.  If SP futures have a 30-minute close below their 30-minute, 92-unit M/A -.5% then I'll go short a little.  If they go below the cash 5-minute, 380-unit M/A I'll go short some more.  Until then I am flat and loving it.  I have the OK in the rule set to go long but my heart just isn't in it.

3 comments:

  1. Steve

    If we do not break out here to the up side, I see a double top formed. Is this a valid observation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve

    At what point would you say, yes this is a double top and we are headed down? It looks like it could fall off here any moment, but I know it could tern up at any moment also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sentiment is negative now so a pop upward would cool it off. Investor's Intelligence is only 35% bulls. The technical composite is on a buy signal. I1 is up this week.

    ReplyDelete