Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6/23 10:00

I bought 2% DXD at 28.14 when DJI went below 10,270.  I am shifting to the Nasdaq wave count which counts the triangle yesterday as wave 2 and yesterday's decline as wave 3, with today being an extension.
I haven't read anything about an unusual aspect of yesterday's trading.  The day before FOMC announcement has been a very good day to pull on bull trades, but yesterday traded down after the first half-hour.  FOMC days are traditionally choppy and not worth trading, so not going in big until after 2:15.
Small-caps and to a lesser extent Nasdaq are weaker than blue chips.  Even the SPX. FOMC
As if I needed it, I got further confirmation of the downwave by DJI going below 10,285.  This means that the prior buy signal associated with this M/A is officially nullified.  10,400 is my target but I will nibble short prior to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment