Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10 12:45

The market fell, deluged with negative news that highlighted the lack of a global recovery.  Asian central banks and Australia are raising rates and ECB is primed to do the same.  I'm sure this just reinforces Ben's self-righteousness.  Keynsian conditioning is hard to break, but other spendthrift governments in Europe are facing the unintended consequences with clearer eyes.  Watching the Dem Senators I was struck with how ignorant they truly are, giving speeches on how dangerous it would be to reduce our budget deficit from 1.65trillion to 1.59trillion.  I don't suppose anyone is watching the bozo parade up to the podium, but it instills in me the firm conviction that it will take more than a government shutdown to sober up these drunks.
The triangle count holds with DJ and SP completing 5 waves within.  In Elliott terms the 5th wave within a triangle can and often does move beyond the 3rd.  This was the case today.

This interpretation is the only way that I can reconcile I1 with the wave count.  Until these lows are taken out I'm bullish.

No comments:

Post a Comment