Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11 noon

I took profits on the NQ because the SP futures 30-minute, 90-unit M/A is high up in the pantheon of M/A gods.  Currently we are beneath my two most favorite, this one and the DJI critical M/A, the 5-minute, 370-unit.  The SP futures will flash a buy on a 30-minute close .5% above the M/A.  Currently at 1301.07 I'll look to add SSO if the 12:30 close occurs at 1307.75 or higher.  If we are in a bear market the 30-minute M/A will turn the trend lower before it reaches 1307.50.  Next resistance is at 12,100 the DJI critical M/A.
Still holding 4% SSO and 2% TLT.

2 comments:

  1. Steve

    That last move up should have finished a 4th wave up so I’m looking for the market to sell off into the close to complete a 5th wave down.

    Jack C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve

    Just got stopped out of my short trade. O well, looks like i'm going into the weekend all cash.

    Jack C

    ReplyDelete